Fruity Pebbles cupcakes are the perfect touch for a spring party! These cupcakes would also be fun for a spring or summer birthday. Who doesn’t love Fruity Pebbles? The best part is these cupcakes are super easy to make using your favorite vanilla cupcake recipe, or a vanilla cupcake box mix. All you have to do is stir in the Fruity Pebbles, then add some on top for sprinkles! You can check out the full recipe below!
- 1 box Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 cup Fruity Pebbles
- Mix up and bake the cupcakes according to the package or recipe directions, except fold in 1¾ cup Fruity pebbles into the batter.
- Once the cupcakes have bakce, transfer them to a wire racks to cool.
- To mix up the icing cream butter in a medium bowl
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, and milk about 3 tablespoons, or more (1 tablespoon at a time) as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.The icing should form soft peaks that hold their shape.
- Transfer to piping bag or zippered bag and clip corner to pipe the icing onto the cupcakes.
- Ice each cupcake and sprinkle the tops of the cupcakes with the remaining Fruity Pebbles.
These would be fun for an Easter brunch, a spring garden party, or a rainbow birthday party just to name a few! They would go well with so many party ideas for the spring and summer! The best part is they’re super simple to make!