Adults like to have fun birthday parties too! Just because you’re not a little kid any more doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all the fun. Summer birthdays are the funnest! There so many things you can do during the summer to have a birthday party everyone will love. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Plan a pool party~ You don’t have to be a kid to have fun in the swimming pool with your friends. Get a game of water volleyball, or water basketball going and everyone will have a blast.
- Plan a beach party or luau~ Plan your party at the local beach, complete with sand volleyball, and a cookout. Give it a luau theme and hand out leis to guests as they arrive.
- Plan a golf party~ If the birthday man or woman enjoys golf or put put add it to your party theme. You can even take the party on location and play a game of putt putt, or head to the golf course for entertainment.
- Plan an ice cream party~ Complete with a make your own sundae bar. Yum!
- A backyard bbq or cookout with a few friends can make for a casual summer birthday idea.
- Head out to the local park for your birthday where friends can play games like volleyball, horseshoes, or Frisbee. Just bring the grill along, or have everyone bring their favorite dish.
I hope one of these ideas inspires you when you’re planning your summer adult birthday party! Have fun!
Image via sxc.hu